Docker Based Build EnvironmentsUse Docker-Compose for running builds.
Out of box Github Integration
- Automatically sets up Github webhooks for pull requests and github pushes when a new job is setup.
- Private Repo support via generated deploy keys.
- Sets commit status during and after build run.
- Jobs follow name-spacing structure of github, jobs are nested under organization folder(Screenshot)
- Authorization scheme mapped to corresponding github repo permissions. (Screenshot)
- Changeset is calculated from github payload.
- Builds for master branch get special treatment
LastBuildpermalink points to last build for master.
masterbranch status is treated as job status( useful for dashboard/job weather tools)
- Custom build history branch tabs.
- Fetch builds by git sha (
- Fetch last build for a branch (
- Scaling Jenkins.
- Backed by a mongodb database.
- Store unlimited number of builds without performance degradation.
- Query build statistics by querying database. Job/Build data is stored in mongodb bson format.
- User builds view (This is the default view in our jenkins installation) (Screenshot)